Friday, October 21, 2011

Shelter by Harlan Coben

I recently reviewed this book Shelter by Harlan Coben for School Library Journal. (link courtesy of Amazon.)  Today I saw a book trailer for the book.  The trailer does a good job as a teaser for the book.






I thought this was a really good book--I believe it's the first YA book from this author.  I was investigating his website and saw my review as a pop up on the site!  Actually it was listed as being from SLJ but I recognized the words and knew it was mine!  As long as I've been writing reviews for SLJ, I still get goosebumps when I see a review of mine in print. 

Coben writes other adult books as well as YA.  Think I'm going to have to look for some more of his books--if they are as good as this one, it will be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment