Friday, February 10, 2012

Evernote

So am I the only person left in the world who hasn't been using Evernote?  What a fabulous website!  You can store documents, pictures and audio files from your device and pick it up on your computer or vice versa.  It's a perfect example of cloud computing. I have the app on my phone and took some notes from the TCEA conference and now I'm reviewing those notes on my computer.

This would solve so many problems for me when I need to transfer files and forget my USB drive.  I can also see suggesting it to kids so they won't lose their USB drive too!

Tammy Worcester's presentation gave me this website and many more.  Her Tammy's Tech Tips of the Week will keep you abreast of some of the latest and greatest tools out there on the web. 

Over the next few days, I'll share more of what I learned at TCEA. Right now, my head is spinning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment