Thursday, March 22, 2012

Survey Monkey

So I guess all I've been thinking about lately is our Extended Essay assignment for our IB students.  Hopefully you read my short article yesterday so you know what I'm talking about.  I took over the job as Extended Essay coordinator and after fumbling around this year, I've spent the past week revising the way I approach the assignment for students and for teachers. 

A lot of the revisions I've made were based my end of essay survey I conducted with this year's seniors.  I used Survey Monkey--a great site to help you gather information!  I've used them before and the information I can gather is invaluable.  The site has various levels and I'm just using the free part right now.  I don't need the bells and whistles the site offers but it's nice to know they are there!  I can write my own survey questions so I can tailor it to just the information I need. 

Here's my end of essay survey:

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment